Our most popular models with the largest composters in the private and public sector
These are the base models for our machines based off size. Making the right choice can be difficult, if you need some help making the right decision for your operation, give us a call.
SCARAB Model 20′, 22′, 24′, 27′ Features
- Choice of width and height size to match the required processing capacity
- Choice of standard drive system or pad saver model for toe-to-toe windrows
- Choice of Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit, and John Deer diesel engines from 300hp to 630hp
- Innovative, high-capacity radiator solves a problem plaguing the industry
- Choice of substantial track and tire drive systems to handle the most adverse pad conditions
- Choice of drum styles and size to match your feedstock(s) and operating and marketing goals
- Choice of hydraulic or belt driven drum
- Unmatched productivity and fuel efficiency simply unattainable with hydraulic driven drums
- Digital load controller is standard on all machines to ensure maximum power and fuel efficiency
- Time tested and proven heavy-duty frame and drive assemblies with patented independent suspension to “float” the turner across varying terrain
- Open design for easy access and lower maintenance costs
- Spacious and ergonomic cab with panoramic view and 3 rear facing cameras.
- Intuitive joystick control simplifies training and operation
- The industry’s only limited lifetime warranty on the processing drum
- Affordable replacement and wear parts
- Fully lined rubber skirting in tunnel to control dust.